The rates are based on a 24-hour rental day starting with the hour you pick up the vehicle.
1.) For Singaporeans
– Valid Singapore Driving License & NRIC.
2.) For Non-Singaporeans / Foreigners
– International driving licence & FIN Card / Passport.
In the event of an accident, whether you are in the right or wrong, you will face complications.
- The actual owner of the vehicle may not know that his car is used for rental.
- If his insurance company finds out that a normal passenger vehicle is being used as a rental car, the insurance company will have the right not to underwrite any risk and terminate the insurance immediately, and/ or help to make any claim on his behalf.
- You may be subject to unlimited liability claims as you are not covered by any insurance.
All hirers must present a valid driving licence, identification card and/or passport.
We open Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm, we are closed at Sunday and public holidays.
The hirer must report all vehicle breakdowns to Allswell leasing & limousine immediately. This 24 hour Emergency Breakdown Service is provided free of charge to the hirer. A replacement vehicle will be provided subject to availability.
Please note that punctured tires, empty petrol tank, flat battery, loss of car key or key locked inside of vehicle does not constitute a breakdown.
In the event that the 24 hour Emergency Breakdown Service is called upon to response to such occurrence, the hirer shall bear a service charge of $50 per trip plus the cost of replacing the parts.
The hirer must report all accidents to Allswell leasing & limousine immediately.
Yes, all our cars can drive into Malaysia upon request. But in any event of breakdown, the hirer has to find a tow shop to tow back to Singapore with own cost.
The hirer shall be responsible for all parking and traffic violations.
Yes. There is an extra charge of $30/trip, either delivery or collection.
(Price subject to adjustment according to the location and timing)
Rental is usually based on a 24 hours basis, there’ll be a surcharge of $20/hr.
Alternatively, you can call us to discuss about the extension rates if you need to extend for more than an hour.
Yes, it is covered by comprehensive insurance.
We accept cash or nets payment.